- Grushka, H., Sofer, O., Biller, O., Dymshits, M., Rokach, L., and Sampling For SIEM Anomaly Detection in High Throughput Environment, Accepted to WISP 2016
- Bar, A., Shapira, B., Rokach, L., Unger, M. Scalable Attack Propogation Model and Algorithms for Honeypot Systems, accepted to IEEE BigData 2016
- Grushka – Cohen, H., Sofer, O., Biller, O., Shapira, B., Rokach, L. CyberRank- Knowledge Elicitation for Risk Assessment of Database Security, CIKM 2016 (short paper)
- Mirsky, Y., Shabtai, A., Rokach, L., Shapira, B., Elovici, Y: SherLock vs Moriarty: A Smartphone Dataset for Cybersecurity Research. AIS 9th ACM Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Security with the 23nd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications (CCS) October 28, 2016, Hofburg Palace, Vienna, Austria.
- Bar, A, Unger, M, Rokach, L. Shapira, B.: Identifying Attack Propagation Patterns in Honeypots Using Markov Chains Modeling and Complex Networks Analysis. IEEE SwSTE 2016: 28-36.
- Unger, M.,Shapira, B., Rokach, L., Bar, A:
Deep Auto-Encoding for Context-Aware Inference of Preferred Items' Categories. RecSys Posters 2016
- Guri, M., Poliak, Y,, Shapira, B., and Elovici, Y., JoKER: Trusted Detection of Kernel Rootkits in Android Devices via JTAG Interface. TrustCom/BigDataSE/ISPA (1) 2015: 65-73.
- Bokobza, T., Paradise, A., Rapaport, G., Puzis, R., Shapira, B., and Shabtai, A. Leak Sinks: The Threat of Targeted Social Eavesdropping, ASONAM 2015. Paris, France August 25-28.
- Bekerman, D., Shapira, B., Rokach, L., Bar, A. Unknown Malware Detection Using Network Traffic Classification, IEEE CNS (Communications and Network Security), 28-30 September Florence, Italy 2015.
- Makarenkov, V., Shapira, B. Rokach, L. . 2015. Theoretical Categorization of Query Performance Predictors. In Proceedings of the 2015. International Conference on The Theory of Information Retrieval (ICTIR '15). New York, NY, USA, pp. 369-372.
- Mirsky Y., Cohen, A., Stern, R., Felner, A., Rokach, L., Elovici, Y, Shapira, B. Search Problems in the Domain of Multiplication: Case Study on Anomaly Detection in Markov Chains, SOCS 2015, June 11-13, 2015, Ein-Gedi, Israel. pp. 70-77
- Ofek, N., Katz, G., Shapira, B. Bar-Zeev, Y., Sentiment Analysis in Transcribed Utterances. PAKDD 2015. May, 11-22, 2015. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, pp. 27-38. Mirsky Y, Shapira, B., Rokach, L., Elovici, Y.,Shabtai, A. pcStream: A Stream Clustering Algorithm for Dynamically Detecting and Managing Temporal Contexts PAKDD 2015. May, 11-22, 2015. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, pp. 119-133Grushka, H.,
- Shapira, B., Rokach, L. CyberRank- Knowledge Elicitation for Risk Assessment of Database Security. Accepted to CIKM 2016
- Ben-shimon, D., Tsikinovsky, A., Friedmann, M., Shapira, B., Rokach, L., Hoerle. J., .RecSys Challenge 2015 and the YOOCHOOSE Dataset. RecSys 2015: 357-358.
- Dali, B., N., Shapira, B., and Rokach, L. 2015. "Please, Not Now!": A Model for Timing Recommendations.(RecSys '15). Vienna, Austria, Sep 16-19. pp. 297-300. (short paper)
- Ben-Shimon, D., Rokach, L., Shapira, B., Shani, G., Fast Item-Based Collaborative Filtering. Accepted to ICAART 2015. International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (Lisbon, Portugal). Acceptance rate for short paper 37%.
- Naamani-Dery, L., Kalech M., Rokach, L, & Shapira, B. Preference Elicitation for Narrowing the Recommended List for Groups, accepted to RECSYS 2014 pp.333-336
- Katz, G., Shtok, A., Kurland, O., Shapira, B., Rokach, L. Wikipedia-Based Query Performance Prediction. In proceedings of Proceedings of the 37th international ACM SIGIR conference on Research & development in information retrieval, 2014. pp. 1235-1238. (Short paper)
- Segal. A., Katzir, Z., Gal, K., Shani, G. and Shapira, B. EduRank: Personalization in E-Learning using Collaborative Filtering, The 7th International Conference on Educational Data Mining, EDM 2014, July 4, 2014 - July 7, 2014. (Won Best student paper award). pp. 68-76.
- Heimlich, I., Dolev, S., Shapira, B, Elovici, Y., Mimran. D., Messalem. G., and Kopeetsky, M., Exploiting Simultaneous Usage of Different Wireless Interfaces for Security and Mobility, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Future Generation Communication Technology FGCT, 2013. pp. 21-26.
- Bar, A., Mimran, D., Chekina, L., Elovici, Y., Shapira, B. : Nesto - Network selection and traffic offloading system for android mobile devices. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC), 2013 9th International, IWCMC 2013: 337-342.
- Moreno, O., Shapira, B., Rokach, L., Shani, G. TALMUD – Transfer Learning for Multiple Domains, The 21st ACM CIKM (Conference on Information and Knowledge Management), Sheraton, Maui Hawaii, October 2012, pp. 425-434.
- Bar, A., Rokach, L., Shani, G., Shapira, B., Schclar, A. Boosting Simple Collaborative Filtering Models Using Ensemble Methods, MCS 2013 : 11th International Conference on Multiple Classifier Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 7872, pp. 1-12, Nanjing, China, May 15-17, 2013.
- Shanii,G., Rokach, L., Shapira, B. Recommending Insurance Riders, ACM SAC 2013, , Coimbra, Portugal, March 18 - 22, 2013, pp. 256-263.
- Yehonatan Bitton, Michael Fire, Dima Kagan, Bracha Shapira, Lior Rokach and Judit Bar-Ilan, Social Network Based Search for Experts, Symposium on Human-Computer Interaction and Information Retrieval, October 4th and 5th 2012, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Michael Fire, Gilad Katz, Yuval Elovici, Bracha Shapira and Lior Rokach, Predicting Student Exam's Scores by Analyzing Social Network Data, International Conference on Active Media Technology, AMT 2012, (full paper acceptance rate 32%) Macau, China, December 4-7, 2012. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 7669 Springer 2012, ISBN 978-3-642-35235-5, pp. 584-595
- Lena Tenenboim-Chekina, Lior Rokach, Bracha Shapira, Ensemble of Feature Chains for Anomaly Detection, MCS 2013 : 11th International Conference on Multiple Classifier Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 7872, pp. 295-306, Nanjing, China, May 15-17, 201
- Alexander Ostrikov, Lior Rokach, Bracha Shapira, Using geospatial metadata to boost collaborative filtering techniques, ACM RecSys 2013, Hong Kong, October 12-16, 2013
- Lena Chekina, Lior Rokach, and Bracha Shapira, "Introducing diversity among the models of multi-label classification ensemble”, European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning, 2012.
- Lena Chekina, Lior Rokach, and Bracha Shapira, "Meta-Learning for Selecting a Multi-Label Classification Algorithm", ICDM 2011 Workshop on Optimization Based Methods for Emerging Data Mining Problems (OEDM'11).
- Gilad Katz, Nir Ofek, Bracha Shapira, Lior Rokach and Guy Shani, Using Wikipedia to boost collaborative filtering techniques, to appear in ACM RecSys 2011, pp. 285-288
- Aviram Dayan, Lior Rokach, Aykan Aydin, Naseem Biasdi, Guy Katz, Bracha Shapira, Roland Schwaiger, Radmila Fishel, Recommenders Benchmark Framework, Recommenders Benchmark Framework, ACM RecSys 2011, pp. 353-354 (27% acceptance rate)
- Aviram Dayan, Guy Katz, Karl-Heinz Luke, Lior Rokach, Bracha Shapira, Roland Schwaiger, Aykan Aydin, Radmila Fishel and Nassem Biadsy, Recommenders Benchmark Framework, I2CS 2011
- Naamani-Dery, L., Shapira, B., Rokach, L. (2010) MultiCamp - Cost sensitive active learning algorithm for multiple parallel campaigns, to appear in IEEE 26th Convention of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Israel.
- Naamani-Dery,L., Kalech,M., Rokach,L., and Shapira, B.(2010). Iterative Voting under Uncertainty for Group Recommender Systems, ACM Recsys, September 2010, Barcelona, Spain
- Baltrunas, L., Kaminskas, M, Ricci, F., Rokach, L., Shapira, B., Luke, K.H. (2010). Best Usage Context Prediction for Music Tracks. ACM recsys September 2010, CARS Workshop
- Tenenboin, L., Shapira, B., Rokach, L. (2010) Identification of Label Dependencies for Multi-label Classification, accepted to Internation Workshop on Learning from Multi-Label Data, (MDL'10), June 25, Haifa , Israel
- Levy, M., Shoval, P., Shapira, B. (2010). Personalized Knowledge Service Based on Smart Cell-Phone Usage: A Conceptual Framework, accepted to the 16th Americas Conference on Information Systems, Lima, Peru, August 12-15, 2010
- Porat, T., Naamani, L., Rokach, L., Shapira, B. (2010). Interactive Audience Selection Tool for Distributing a Mobile Campaign, IADIS International Conference - Information Systems 2010, Porto, Portugal, March 18-20, 2010
- Shapira, B. (2010). ePaper- my personalized mobile newspaper. Intelligent User Interface 2010 - demo session, Hong-Kong, China, February 7-10, 2010
- Levy, M., Shoval, P., Shapira, B., Dayan, A., Tubi, M. (2010). Task Modelling Infrastructure for Analyzing Smart Phone Usage, accepeted to ICMB/GMR 2010: 9th International Conference on Mobile Business and the 9th Global Mobility Roundtable, Athens, Greece, June 13-15, 2010.
- Tenenboim, L., Rokach, L., Shapira, B. (2009). Multi-label Classification by Analyzing Labels Dependencies, ECML/PKDD Workshop on Learning from Multi-Label Data, Bled, Slovenia, September 7, 2009
- Shapira, B., Shoval, P., Meyer, J., Tractinsky,N. and Mimran,D. (2008). ePaper - the Personalized Mobile. In Proceedings of the 12th international Conference on intelligent User interfaces 2008 (IUI '08) , January 13-16 2008, Canary Islands, Spain
- Inbar, O., Ben-Asher, N., Porat, T., Mimran, D., Shapira, B., Shoval, P., Meyer, J., and Tractinsky, N. (2008). All the News that's Fit to E-ink. In CHI '08 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems, Florence, Italy, April 05-10, 2008
- enenbaum L., Shapira B. and Shoval P. (2008). Ontology-Based Classification of News in an Electronic Newspaper, ITA 2008, Varna, Bulgaria, June 23- July 03,2008
- Maidel, V., Shoval, P., Shapira, B. and Taieb-Maimon, M. (2008). Evaluation of an Ontological Content-Based Filtering Method for a Personalized Newspaper. In Proceedings of the RecSys '08, the ACM Conference on Recommender Systems, Lausanne, Switzerland, October 23 - 25, 2008
- Kissilecitz, S., Rokach, L., Shapira, B. and Elovici, Y. (2008). Kactus 2.0: Privacy Preserving in Classification Task Using K-Anonymity. Interdisciplinary Studies in Information Privacy and Security (ISIPS 2008), NJ, USA , May 12, 2008
- Arazy O., Elsane, I., Shapira, B. and Kumar, N. (2007). Social Relationships in Recommender Systems. in Proceeding of the 17th Workshop on Information Technologies & Systems (WITS’07), Montreal, Canada, December 2007
- Raghupathi V., Arazy, O., Kumar, N. and Shapira B. (2007). Antecedents of Opinion Leadership in Social Networks.in Proceedings of the 6th Workshop on e-Business (WeB), , Montreal, Canada, December 2007
- Shapira, B., Taieb-Maimon, M. and Moskowitz, A. (2006). Study of the Usefulness of Known and NewImplicit Indicators and Their Optimal Combination for Accurate Inference of Users Interests. The 21st Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Information Access and Retrieval Track (SAC-IAR), Dijon, France, April 23 -27, 2006
- Arazy, O., Kumar, N. and Shapira, B. (2006). Designing Social F iltering systems by embedding explicit receiver-source relationships. The Reinventing trust, collaboration and compliance in social systems Workshop; conjunction with CHI 2006, Quebec, Canada, April 22-27 ,2006
- Arazy, O., Kumar, N. and Shapira, B. (2006). Social Recommendations Systems: Leveraging the Power of Social Networks in Generating Recommendations. The 1st International Conference on Design Science Research in Information Systems & Technology (DESRIST 2006), Claremont, California, Feb 24 -25, 2006
- Elovici, Y., Shapira, B., Last, M., Kandell, A., Zaafrany,O., Friedman, M. and Shcneider, M. (2005). Content-Based Detection of Terrorists Browsing the Web Using an Advanced Terror Detection System (ATDS). IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI-2005), GA, USA, May 2005
- Ben-Uziya, G., Shapira, B and Elovici, Y. (2004). Illusive Browsing: Achieving Privacy on the Web using a P2P network. 5th WSEAS Int.Conf. on Automation & Information (ICAI'04), Venice, Italy, November 11, 2004
- Nemeth, Y., Shapira, B. and Taieb-Maimon M. (2004). Evaluation of the Real and Perceived Value of Automatic and Interactive Query Expansion. SIGIR 2004, Sheffield, UK, July, 25-29, 2004
- Shapira, B., Elovici, Y. and Shpanglat,Y. (2004). Hidden Web Privacy Preservation Surfing (Hi-WePPS) Model. CIPLIT's 2004, Workshop on Privacy and Identity, Chicago, Illinois, October 11-14, 2004
- Elovici, Y., Kandel, A., Last, M., and Shapira, B. (2004). Terrorist Detection System. Proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (PKDD 2004), Pisa, Italy, Springer-Verlag, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 3202, pp. 540-542, September 2004
- Zaafrany, O., Shapira, B, Elovici, Y., Last, M. and Kandel, A. (2004). OHT- Online-HTML Tracer for Detecting Terrorist Activities on the Web. ECIW04- European Conference on Information Warfare and Security, London, UK, June 28-19, 2004
- Friedman, M., Schneider, M. Zaafrany, O., Shapira, B, Elovici, Y., Last, M. and Kandel, A. (2004). Using Fuzzy Logic to Cluster Web Documents. Nafips 2004 – North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society, Banff, Canada, June 2004
- Last, M., Shapira, B., Elovici, Y., Zaafrany, O. and Kandel, A. (2003). Data Mining Methodology for Monitoring of Internet Content. Second Haifa Winter Workshop on Computer Science and Statistics CsStat'03, Haifa, Israel, December 28-30, 2003
- Shapira, B., Last, M., Elovici, Y., Zaafrany and Kandel, A. (2003). Using Data Mining for Detecting Terror-Related Activities on the Web. Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Warfare and Security, University of Reading, UK, 30 June - 1 July 2003
- Kuflik, T., Shapira, B., Elovici,Y. and Meschiach, A. (2003). Privacy Preservation Improvement by Learning Optimal Profile Generation Rate 9th International conference on User Modeling, UM03, Pittsburg, June 22-26, 2003
- Last, M., Shapira, B., Elovici, Y., Zaafrany, O. and Kandel, A. (2003). Content-Based Methodology for Anomaly Detection on the Web. Proceedings of AWIC'03, Atlantic Web Intelligence Conference, Madrid, Spain, 5-7 May 2003
- Elovici, Y., Shapira, B. and Meshiach, A. (2002). A New Privacy Model for Hiding Group Interests while Accessing the Web. Proceeding of The ACM Workshop in Electronic Society, at The 9t ACM Conference on Computer and Communication Security, Washington DC, USA, November 2002
- Elovici, Y., Shapira, B. and Meschiach, A. (2002). A New Privacy Model for Web Surfing. NGITS 2002, Caesarea, Israel, June 25-27, 2002
- Boger, Z., Kuflik, T., Shapira, B. and Shoval, P. (2000). Information Filtering and Automatic Keyword Identification by Artificial Neural Networks. Proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Information Systems. Vienna, Austria, 2000
- Shoval, P., Shapira, B. and Hanani, U. (1999). Strategies for Filtering E-mail Messages Combining Content-based and Sociological Filtering with User-Stereotypes. Proceedings of the Fourth Workshop on Next Generation Information Technologies and Systems (NGITS'99), Naharia, Zikhron-Yaakov, Israel, June 1999
- Shapira, B., Raveh, A., Shoval, P. and Hanani, U. (1995). Two Phase Hypertext Model. Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Next Generation Information Technologies and Systems (NGITS'95), Naharia, Israel, June 1995